St. Charles School in Greenville is seeking a Middle School teacher with a focus on social studies, science, and math. ELA is also part of the teaching assignment.
- The preferred candidate should be a practicing Catholic
- Obtain a Michigan teaching certificate.
- Should be comfortable integrating technology into his or her instruction
- Possess creativity, energy, flexibility and a willingness to collaborate in order to provide a rich and dynamic education
- Carry out the philosophy and mission of St. Charles School.
- Excellent classroom management skills and a willingness to collaborate with others and lead by example
Interested candidates should send this employment application, a letter of interest, resume and references to:
St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School
Attention: Margaret Karpus
502 S. Franklin St. Greenville, MI 48838
Email: [email protected]