Why work for Muskegon Catholic Central?
- FREE tuition for first child (for full-time employees)
- Family environment
- Health insurance available (cost shared)
- Vision and Dental available
- 401k Plan available
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education
- Valid Michigan Teaching Certification as approved by MDE
- Prefer an active, practicing Catholic
(This job posting is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for the position):
- Instructs students for the purpose of improving their success in academics through a defined course of study
- Prepares teaching materials and related reports for the purpose of implementing lesson plans and documenting student progress
- Facilitates student learning for the purpose of achieving success in academic, interpersonal and daily living skills through a defined course of study
- Demonstrates methods required to perform assignments for the purpose of providing an effective school program and addressing the needs of individual students
- Collaborates with school peers, administration, parents and various community agencies for the purpose of improving the quality of student outcomes, developing solutions and planning curriculum
- Assess student progress, expectations, goals, etc., for the purpose of providing feedback to students, parents and administration
- Advise parents and/or legal guardians of student progress for the purpose of supporting teacher’s expectations, developing methods for improvement and/or reinforcing classroom goals in the home environment.
- Demonstrates technology use in the classroom for both instruction and record-keeping. PowerSchool and Google Classroom experience helpful.
- Starting Date November 27, 2023
- Terms This is a full-time, school-year position
- Salary Range Commensurate with education and experience
- Posting Date October 23, 2023
- Closing Date November 6, 2023 or until filled
Please complete the online application.