St. Paul the Apostle Early Childhood Center is hiring a part-time early childhood aide for the
Preschool 3 Classroom. The early childhood aide assists the lead teacher in planning and
implementing learning experiences that advance the intellectual, emotional, social, and physical
development of our children within a Christ-centered, safe, and healthy learning environment.
We are looking for someone who is kind, creative, and has a desire to bring the Catholic faith to
children through their everyday experiences.
General duties may include but are not limited to
- Participates in and helps implement program activities in partnership with the lead
- Actively engages with the children in the classroom
- Assists children with conflict resolution and developing self-control
Maintains a clean and safe environment.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications
- Over 18 years old
- Enjoys working with children
- CPR and First Aid Certified or willingness to be trained (employer will pay for training)
- Blood Borne Pathogens training (employer will organize training if not yet trained)
- Must have or willing to take Virtus – Protecting God’s Children Training
Please send electronic letters of interest and resumes, along with an employment application
found here to:
St. Paul the Apostle Catholic School
Sarah Kleinschmit, Early Childhood Director