Catholic Central High School is a 580-student co-ed high school, grades 9-12, serving the Grand Rapids metropolitan area for over 100 years. Over 500 students participate each year in a wide range of sports at top-notch facilities. The Cougars compete in the OK Gold Conference.
- Responsible for planning and implementing a high-quality girls’ soccer program that supports the school mission
- Establish and maintain the quality tradition and standard of Catholic Central High School Athletics
- Provide student-athletes with the knowledge and fundamentals necessary to succeed
- Financial management of the soccer program and volleyball camps
- Team practice and facility scheduling
- Manage all levels of the program
- Provide quality faith-based experiences within our community
- Maintain upkeep of all school facilities
- Compliance with OK-Conference and MHSAA policies.
Classification and Salary
The Head Varsity Soccer Coach is classified as a “Part-Time Coaching Position”, reporting to the Athletic Director and supervising part-time assistant coaches of all levels. Salary is set within Catholic Secondary School guidelines.
Catholic Central High School: 319 Sheldon Blvd. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503,
Position will remain posted until filled.