Aftercare Teacher (2023-2024 School Year)
About the School:
Corpus Christi Catholic School welcomes all children, enriches their knowledge, nurtures their faith, and builds their character in a Catholic Christian environment. We are located on the north side of Holland, MI.
About the Position:
We are seeking an energetic, faith-filled teacher for our after school childcare program. This position requires the candidate to care for up to 18 school-age children after school, utilizing excellent behavior management skills and development of creative activities for children ages 5-13. Hours follow the regular school calendar, Monday –Friday from 3:00PM – 6:00PM.
- Follow Michigan Early Childhood Standards of Quality
- Create a caring, faith-filled, safe environment for learning
- Incorporate and actively engage students in developmentally appropriate activities
- Maintain accurate and appropriate records for billing and licensing
- Coordinate and collaborate with coworkers
- Over 19-years-old and enjoy working with children
- Demonstrated experience working with children
- First Aid and Adult/Child CPR certification
- Caring and nurturing attitude towards children
- Pass a background and criminal history check
- Virtus-Trained or willing to be trained prior to start of employment
TO APPLY: Please send letters of interest and resumes, along with a diocesan employment application located here, to:
Corpus Christi Catholic School
Jennifer Liniewski, Principal
12100 Quincy St.
Holland, MI 49424
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.