Immaculate Heart of Mary, an urban parish of 1000 families (and pre k-8 school) on the South East side of Grand Rapids, is seeking a full-time Youth Minister. This position involves the coordination and execution of a comprehensive Jr. high—High School program.
Requirements to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree is required to apply for this position. A degree in Theology, Education, Religious Studies, Youth Ministry, or a similar field is preferred.
- Experience in youth ministry and/or a classroom setting is preferred
- Ability to maintain a professionalism that represents the parish and school appropriately
- Proficiency in social media and technology
- Willingness to abide by and support the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Committed disciple of Christ reflected in a life of pervasive prayer, devotion to the Eucharist, and a life of holiness
Please send resume and cover letter to:
1935 Plymouth Ave. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506