Director of the Center
To provide highly professional counseling services, releasing the potential of each client (s), enhancing their relationship with God and one another.
1. College or University diploma for Counseling or Social Work
2. Licensure as an LPC or LMSW or working toward that under supervision as an LLPC or LLMSW.
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
4. Ability to work independently and as a team member of professionals.
5. Open to work at either campus of the Franciscan Life Process Center.
6. Is committed to working 15-20 hours weekly.
7. Understands and will support the Mission of the Franciscan Life Process Center Network.
1. To see the required number of clients weekly, Monday through Friday,
2. To attend all Staff meetings and Supervision meetings that are scheduled both for the Counseling Staff as well as the Staff as a whole.
3. To stay current on a weekly basis with client notes using Therapy Notes.
4. To meet quarterly with the Director of the Counseling Program.
5. To hand in a time sheet the Friday at the end of each pay period.
6. To work with staff to maintain an appropriate space to see clients.
Terms of Employment: Part-time: 15 to 20 hours weekly with 8 hours of office time
If interested, contact Sister Colleen Ann Nagle, F.S.E., Director:
11650 Downes Street, NE
Lowell, MI 49331
|Job Category||Affiliated Ministries and Organizations|