Lowell Campus, 11650 Downes St, Lowell, MI 49331
Terms of Employment:
Part-time, 20-25 hours per week, $30 per hour
Monday – Friday, no weekends, choose your own hours, some virtual work available. Benefits available.
- Appropriate degree in a professional area that will support the listed job
responsibilities from an accredited college or university. BA (required), MA
(a plus). Bonus if experienced as or currently certified as a board certified music
- More than two years’ experience in management and/or administration of
- Demonstrates organizational, pedagogical, social skills and communication
skills needed to relate to professional peers.
- Ability to work with staff and the directors of programs of the FLPC.
- Support the philosophy of the Franciscan Life Center Network, on a regular
The Director of the Franciscan Life Process Center
Maintains a high professional level of the Music Therapy Program; supervises
music therapy staff; works with the director of the center and program
directors to ensure the growth and stability of the Music Therapy Program.
Potential to provide services to individuals and groups within the music therapy
- Builds and supervises music therapy staff
- Communicates with the director of the center on a regular basis
- Attend regularly scheduled administrators, all staff and supervision meetings
of the Franciscan Life Process Center.
- Maintain outreach in the West Michigan Community to support music
- Develop direction for future program opportunities
- Maintain and submit annual budget planning
- Submit all required paperwork associated with this position on a timely basis
- Perform all other related duties as requested by the director of the Franciscan
Life Process Center
Performance in this position will be evaluated within three months of employment
and then one week before the anniversary date of hire by the director the Franciscan Life
Contact Sandy Koteskey, center director, [email protected]
|Job Category||Affiliated Ministries and Organizations|