Posted 3 weeks ago
HELP Pregnancy Aid is a non-profit, Catholic/Christian organization that provides life-giving
support to women before, during, and after pregnancy. We are seeking a full-time administrative
assistant to join our team as we walk alongside women and families in a caring and supportive
Ideal candidate qualifications include the following:
- High School graduate (or equivalent)
- Four years office experience or training required including one-year experience in an
administrative support role.
- Accurate word processing/data entry skills including: Microsoft 365 software (Word,
Publisher, Excel, Outlook and Google Docs) strongly preferred.
- Proficiency to operate phone systems, various office and presentation equipment.
- Working knowledge of website and social media platforms.
- Highly effective interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Spanish speaking a plus, but not required.
For more information about HELP’s mission and vision in serving, the community visit our
Email résumé and cover letter to: [email protected]
Deadline date: Friday March 24, 2023
|Job Category||Affiliated Ministries and Organizations|