This position is responsible for Holy Family Radio’s presence on social media, digital newsletters, database management and participation in community events. (Part-Time, some tasks could be work from home)
- Social Media
- Digital Newsletter
- Marketing materials
- Member communications
- Community Outreach
- Internal and external events
- Database management / Analytics and reporting / Mail merge
Requirements for the position:
- The candidate will have excellent written, grammatical, and oral communications skills, be exceptionally detail oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred, but not required) in English, public relations, communications, database management or related field
- At least two years’ experience in professional marketing/communications/fundraising ; church or non-profit experience is a plus
- Energetic, motivated, resourceful self-starter who thrives on managing and completing projects successfully and in a timely manner
- Catholic in good standing
Send applications or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No telephone calls, please.