St. Robert Catholic School is looking for a School Secretary for the 2019-2020 school year. This is a full-time position with some training days during the months of June and July. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must have or take Virtus – Protecting God’s Children Training
• Candidate should be Catholic and uphold the teachings of the Catholic Church.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a professional and friendly demeanor.
• Possesses excellent organizational skills.
• Efficient manager of time and ability to multitask
• Works well with a variety of students, administrators, parents and teachers.
• Possesses basic computer skills and knowledge of word processing programs.
• Is familiar with budget and publishing software such as Quicken and Adobe.
• Has strong writing and editing abilities.
• Possesses excellent telephone etiquette.
• Communicates clearly and effectively.
• Is capable of handling confidential student records and conversations in a responsible fashion.
• Understands basic office equipment such as multi-line phones, and scanners.
• Willingness to jump in and do what needs to be done including assisting in classrooms, lunch and recess duty.
• Current certifications in infant, child, and adult CPR and first aid
• Blood Borne Pathogens training
• Knowledge of Infinite Campus
• Knowledge of MCIR Immunization program
The school secretary is the first face people will see when they enter the school and the last when they leave. This person’s ability to make people feel welcomed into the building is very important to our school culture.
Please send electronic letters of interest and resumes, along with a diocesan employment application found here, to:
St. Robert Catholic School
Liz Peters, Principal