St. Robert Catholic School – School Assistant and After School Care Lead Teacher
St. Robert Catholic School, a GROWING Catholic community, is looking for a school assistant who would provide general help in the lunchroom, playground, and classrooms from 12-3 and lead our after school care program from 3-6, starting in August of 2019. This position is for 30 hours a week and offers a competitive hourly wage for the right applicant! Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
• A high school diploma, 6 semester hours or 9 CEUs in early childhood education, plus childcare experience.
The applicant will need to have or obtain:
• Certifications in infant, child, and adult CPR and first aid (willing to pay for training)
• Blood Borne Pathogens training (willing to organize free training)
Position requires the planning, organization, and implementation of the appropriate curriculum for the Childcare Program.
• Use active, STEM based student-centered learning to develop student strengths
• Work closely with preschool and elementary teachers to meet individual student needs.
• Collaborate with teachers to align curriculum from classroom to STEM Play Extension.
Virtus – Protecting God’s Children Training (willing to organize free training)
Please send electronic letters of interest and resumes, along with a diocesan application form located here to:
St. Robert Catholic School
Liz Peters, Principal