St. Paul the Apostle School is seeking a Preschool Teacher for our Preschool 3 and Preschool 4 classroom starting in August of 2019. This position is a part-time, morning position from 7:30-11am. The ideal candidate will have strong management skills, knowledge of best teaching practices and working with staff, and parents in a faith-based community. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or Child Development (or equivalent education and experience)
• Current certifications in infant, child, and adult CPR and first aid
• Twelve (12) clock hours of annual training in addition to the CPR and First aid
• Position requires the planning, organization, and implementation of the appropriate curriculum for the Preschool Program.
1. Use active, student-centered learning to develop student strengths
2. Work closely with preschool and elementary teachers to meet individual student needs.
• Must have or take Virtus – Protecting God’s Children Training
• Candidate should be Catholic and uphold the teachings of the Catholic Church.
Please send electronic letters of interest and resumes, along with a diocesan application form located here, to:
St. Paul the Apostle Catholic School
Michelle Morrow, Principal