Parish Life Coordinator
Saint Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church is seeking a Parish Life Coordinator.
Under supervision of the Pastor, the Parish Life Coordinator works in collaboration with the staff, congregation and school to support the mission and ministries of Saint Thomas the Apostle Roman Catholic Church.
The Parish Life Coordinator, the Business Manager and the School Principal are the three direct reports to the Pastor. The Parish Life Coordinator manages the parish ministries and liturgies.
Some weekend and night work is required.
This position can include benefits.
B.A. or higher degree
- Practicing Catholic who is committed to the precepts of the Catholic faith
- Highly organized
- Proactive in engaging parishioners
- Skilled in responsibilities of ministry management
- Pastoral style in working with diverse personalities and opinions
- Strong communication skills, including listening, speaking, and writing
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Professional, with strong integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Proven initiative and decision-making experience
- Willingness to work a varying work schedule
Note: This description is not intended to include all responsibilities. Additional duties may be assigned, and existing duties may be adjusted at any time.