St. Robert Catholic School is looking for a full time paraprofessional for our Young 5 program
starting in August of 2019. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred or background in Early Childhood Education or Child
Development (or equivalent education and experience)
● Current certifications in infant, child, and adult CPR and first aid
● Blood Borne Pathogens training
● Able to work independently
● Ability to maintain confidentiality
● Ability to follow teacher’s plan and direction, communicate effectively with students, staff,
Essential Job Functions:
● Work with students individually and in small groups to reinforce learning.
● Assists lead teacher in devising strategies for reinforcing learning materials and
skills based on an understanding of individual students, their needs, interests,
● Serves as the source of information and help to any guest teacher assigned in
the absence of the lead teacher.
● Perform assigned supervision of students during lunch periods, play periods, and
Must have or take Virtus – Protecting God’s Children Training
Candidate should be Catholic and uphold the teachings of the Catholic Church.
Please send electronic letters of interest and resumes, along with a diocesan employment application found here, to:
St. Robert Catholic School
Liz Peters, Principal