All Saints Academy (ASA) is seeking a Middle School Science Teacher for the 2020-2021 school year. The qualified candidate would teach 6th, 7th and 8th grade science. The Diocesean Curriculum Standards for each grade can be found here. Additional classes may be added depending on secondary qualifications and experience.
• Valid Michigan teaching certificate (DI endorsement preferred but will give considerations to DX, DP or similar certification)
• Understands the relationship between faith and reason.
• Proficient with usage and integration of technology within the classroom setting.
• Preference for additional math certification/endorsements or STEM experience.
About All Saints Academy:
ASA is the only Catholic school in the Diocese of Grand Rapids with a dedicated middle school building. The ASA middle school programs guide students to become young adults; capable of making their own choices and being responsible for the results of those choices. Our caring and knowledgeable staff nurture and mentor these students through this unique time of rapid change and growth.
With the help of parents, ASA teachers offer support and encouragement as middle school students learn to balance their time and energy with increasing school work and the beginning of new opportunities, such as sports, clubs, music lessons, church and social events. This foundation serves them well as middle school students prepare and transition to high school.
Email Resume, Cover Letter, along with a diocesan employment application located here, to:
Michael Debri, Executive Director
(616) 447-2997 for any questions
The deadline for application and materials is April 17