Various schedules Mon. – Sun. between the hours of 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.; Mon. – Thurs: 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sat. and Sun. 8 – 6 p.m.
Deliver world class guest and congregation member experiences at the front desk and over the phone for inbound and outbound calls. Efficiently manage schedules and calendars, as well as conducting other general office administration tasks.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Deliver world class customer service to attend all visitors, guests, program members, and Sisters according to hours and days the Center is open
• Field and screen calls & emails for transfer to proper points of contact along with an understanding of prioritization/urgency of matters
• Check-in all Dominican Center retreatants as well as host orientations/tours & process payments
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented and able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks with timely completion
• Exceed customer service expectations in a consistent, timely, and thoughtful manner with all guests, visitors, program members, and Sisters, as you will be a first point of contact for many
• Stay current in all campus happenings and events to provide full hospitality support, to include updated the marquee board • Support building security via monitors/iPhone, and maintain strict confidentiality of door codes
• General office work, including filing, organization, general secretarial work, and data entry
• Upon request, supports and works with most levels and departments of the organization and congregation.
• Must be computer and MS Office proficient, to include solid Excel/WORD/PPT/ & Outlook skills
• Ability to work in a both a busy/high volume task and people oriented environment and at times a quiet slow pace (the volume and business of the front desk ebbs and flows at any given time)
• Exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to follow specific directives
• Responds and works well under pressure and at times works independently with little supervision
• Cash handling (basic cashier/sale principles)
• Excellent time management skills and prioritization discretion
• Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends, and some holidays
Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org