St. Paul the Apostle School is seeking a Food Service Director starting August of 2019. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
● Must have training, experience and ability to direct the total food service operation.
● Knowledge of large quantity meal preparation, menu planning and completing state, federal and local reports as applicable.
● Must have purchasing, strong human relations, and communication skills
● Must have or take Virtus – Protecting God’s Children Training
Duties and Responsibilities: The Food Service Director shall be responsible for food service related business and personnel management. He/she shall make sure the school’s program complies with local, state and federal agency requirements complete all required reports and operate the program in a businesslike manner.
1. Be responsible for the preparation of monthly menus.
2. Be aware of and comply with all food service mandates.
3. Be responsible for keeping records and filing reports in connection with the school lunch program, as required by the school and state.
4. Be responsible for the purchase of food commodities.
5. Coordinate the use of food service department facilities and/or equipment by staff or outside groups. 6. Perform any and all other duties prescribed by the District Administrator or Board.
Please send electronic letters of interest and resumes, along with a diocesan application form located here to: St. Paul the Apostle Catholic School Michelle Morrow, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org