St Robert of Newminster Parish in Ada is seeking to hire a full time Faith Formation Assistant.
Requirements & Responsibilities include:
- Provide clerical support for the Faith Formation Team.
- Excellent computer skills required, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher), Google Apps (Drive, Sheets, Calendar, etc.), Internet and Social Media.
- Maintain registration for programs, including faith formation for children and youth, adult faith formation, and events.
- Knowledge of ConnectNow, ParishSoft systems a plus for program registration.
- Communicate with parents, students, and catechists via telephone, email, and face to face.
- Organize and maintain administrative and program supplies inventory.
- Assist and support Faith Formation Team members with programming and event needs.
Work schedule is 32-40 hours per week; primarily Monday through Thursday, with flexibility for special events and Sunday afternoons and Monday and Tuesday evenings, September through March. Benefits may be available per the Parish Employee Handbook.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Teri Burns, Pastoral Associate for Faith Formation at St. Robert of Newminster Parish, email@example.com, or 616-676-9111, ext 115.