Job Title: Extended Care Coordinator
Job Summary: The position involves working directly with children in structured before and after school program.
Location: St. Mary’s School 430 E. Exchange St. Spring Lake, MI 49456
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 10:00 – 6:00 pm; Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 – 5:00 Following school year calendar
● Supervises groups of children ages 3 – 11 years old in before and after school program.
● Plans and implements daily schedule and activities that are developmentally appropriate and consistent with St. Mary’s Mission and Values.
● Creates and maintain a fun, safe, and clean environment for all children.
● Communicates with parent/family regarding the child’s day.
● Maintains monthly schedules of attendance for children.
● Responsible for recording attendance and creating billing spreadsheet.
● Collaborate with preschool and school staff.
● Participates in trainings and staff meetings.
● Implement safety and health measures/regulations in compliance with State of MI licensing regulations.
● Previous experience working with children in structured environment
● First Aid/CPR Certified or willing to become certified
● Blood Borne Pathogens Training
● Must be 18 years old
● High School Diploma
● CDA – Preferred or coursework in early childhood education
● Willing to submit to background checks
● Become Virtus Trained
● 16 hours of annual training required
● Candidate should be Catholic
Interested candidates should submit their resume along with a diocesan application form located here, to:
616-842-1282 ex: 230