Muskegon Catholic Central
Elementary Interventionist Long-Term Substitute
• Valid Michigan teacher license
• Utilize best practice instructional strategies and research-based intervention curriculum materials to meet the learning needs of identified students.
• Communicate effectively with students, staff members and parents.
• Serve on the Acadience Reading Assessment team.
• Gather and organize student assessment data.
• Analyze existing student achievement data and administer student assessment and progress monitoring instruments as needed to aid in progress monitoring.
• Serve on the building level MTSS team and participate in MTSS meetings and Acadience Reading and NWEA data analysis meetings.
• Collaborate with classroom teachers, building administrator, and parents.
• Attend professional development opportunities that promote improved instructional strategies and support researched-based resource material needed to implement the intervention program successfully and support/maintain professional growth.
• Maintain accurate student records, parent communications records and student progress data reports.
• Follow district guidelines and policies.
• Maintain proper professional conduct as defined in the Certified Staff Handbook.
• Perform other duties as deemed appropriate and assigned by the Building Administrator.
• Keep in confidence all personal, student or personnel records and information.
** This job posting is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for the position.
• DATES OF EMPLOYMENT 08/17/2020 – 11/06/2020
• TERMS This is a long-term substitute position
• SALARY RANGE Commensurate with MCC operating budget
• POSTING DATE 06/17/2020
• CLOSING DATE Until Filled
Please click here to apply or visit muskegoncatholic.org/jobs to view this posting.