So, you’re looking for an opportunity to create change and join a highly engaged leadership team to integrate mission and implement change. You know that mission integration in healthcare can continuously be implemented, you have ideas, and you’re looking for a place that wants to hear about them and has a reputation of high quality.
Mission Integration must totally align with Trinity Health’s emerging corporate structures and strategies as well as move toward the single business strategy. Mission Integration must be:
· Organized – to deliver high impact, strategic advantage and strategic support work.
· Structured – to deliver essential support work as efficiently as possible.
· Efficient – recognize what constitutes as “non-essential” work, as defined by the business strategy, and eliminate it.
Mercy Health is seeking a Master’s prepared Mission leader in Catholic theology, ethics, spirituality, or divinity with five or more years’ experience.
· Provide strategic and operational leadership ensuring that Trinity Health’s Catholic identity, mission and core values are incorporated into Mercy Health’s organizational functions and operations.
· Works collaboratively to promote Mission Integration priorities throughout the Trinity Health system.
· Integrates mission throughout the organization by operationalizing it.
· Facilitates the use of mission discernment processes into organizational decision making.
· Community involvement and relationship building.
This is an opportunity for a leader who knows that healthcare service delivery can be transformed and who wants to play a significant role in the transformation.
Send resume to: Liz Van Diepenbos at Vandiepl@mercyhealth.com