The Dominican Sisters – Grand Rapids is seeking a part-time Dietary Aide. Duties include cleaning, stocking, minor food prep, monitoring buffet line and serving.
• Set up tables or other dining areas with attention to cleanliness and order.
• Light prep of meals under the supervision of dietary manager or supervisor.
• Take down dining areas and collect plates, glasses, etc.
• Clean food stations and wash dishes, cooking vessels and silverware.
• Taking daily stock and keeping food areas stocked at all times.
• Knowledge of sanitation and food safety guidelines is a plus.
• Skilled in preparing meals according to instructions.
• Previous experience in catering, or restaurant serving setting is a plus.
• Friendly with good communication skills.
• Must be compassionate and patient when working with elderly residents, as well as residents’ family members.
• High school diploma or equivalent; certification in food service is a plus.
• At least one year of experience working in institutional food service.
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Resumes may be submitted to email@example.com.