West Catholic High School, Grand Rapids
2nd Shift Custodian
West Catholic High School is looking to fill a full-time, Custodian for the 2019-2020 school year. The following are characteristics of an ideal candidate:
• At least two years of custodial/janitorial experience with experience stripping and waxing hard floors and carpet extraction
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and meet the physical requirements of the job duties
• Responsible for providing a clean and healthy environment for staff and students
• Duties include classroom and restroom cleaning, event setup and teardown, trash removal and other custodial duties as assigned
• Must be able to pass a drug screen with background check and fingerprints
• 2nd shift position from 3-11:30 p.m. and could include a different schedule in the summer months
About West Catholic High School:
West Catholic High School is a Grand Rapids Diocesan school located in Grand Rapids. Its campus sits on 42 acres. Established in 1962, it is a co-educational college preparatory institution providing a dynamic Catholic culture for excellent academic instruction, faith formation, and many and varied extracurricular activities. Enrollment is expected to be just under 500 students for the fall of 2019.
Interested candidates should submit electronically a resume, letter of introduction, college transcripts, and two professional references, along with a diocesan employment application located here, to:
West Catholic High School
Deadline: Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.