Muskegon Catholic Central
K-12 Choir and Music Teacher; Shared time position through Brighton Area Public School System
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and a valid Michigan Provisional, Permanent or Life Teaching certificate or approval by the State of Michigan that is valid for the subject and/or grade levels taught.
• Proficient in vocal and general music for grades K-12
• Effective classroom management skills
PK-6 Principal & 7-12 Principal
• Planning, Preparation & Instruction: to plan in advance for daily lesson presentations, lesson plans shall be kept up to date and will be available for use for a substitute teacher in your absence.
o Teach vocal music for grades 7-12
o Organize, plan and teach general music course for K-6 grade students
o Organize, plan and perform music at fall, winter and spring concerts
o Organize and plan music for high school graduation
• STARTING DATE 08/17/2020
• END DATE 06/18/2021
• SALARY RANGE Commensurate with Brighton Area School Budget
• POSTING DATE 06/30/2020
• CLOSING DATE 08/20/2020 or until filled
Email a cover letter and resume, along with a diocesan employment application located here, to Jeff Plyler at email@example.com or mail to the address below.
1145 West Laketon Avenue
Muskegon, MI 49441