Muskegon Catholic Central
• Meet State of Michigan Child Care Licensing Rules to qualify as a staff member
• First Aid/CPR/BBP/AED Certified (we provide all training needed at no cost to staff)
• Experience working with elementary students is preferred
(This job posting is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for the position)
• Ensures compliance with all federal, state, county, school and diocesan requirements for operating a childcare program
• Responsible for maintaining harmony and structure.
• Ensures all children’s personal belongings are properly brought home and taken care of
• Demonstrates knowledge of school policies and procedures.
• Maintains accurate sign-in sheets in accordance with state guidelines
• Implements standards of behavior and discipline for the purpose of ensuring the safety and well-being of students
• Assists with program components for the purpose of delivering services that conform to established guidelines
• Collaborates with the Childcare Director and Teachers for the purpose of implementing and maintaining services and/or programs
• Communicates school policies and enforcement procedures to students for the purpose of ensuring their understanding and the potential consequences of violations
• Starting Date August 17, 2020
• Terms This is part-time, school year position
• Salary Commensurate with MCC’s operating budget
• Posting Date 07/27/2020
• Closing Date 08/14/2020 or until filled
Please go here to complete an application.