Immaculate Heart of Mary (IHM) School is seeking qualified applicants for a part-time Child Care Team Teacher in our Child Care Center. Immaculate Heart of Mary School is a Catholic community that seeks to provide excellent spiritual and academic formation of well-rounded individuals centered in Jesus Christ. Christ is the center of our school, parish, community, and lives.
Days and hours negotiable
• Coursework in early childhood education or child development
• Current certification in infant, child and adult CPR and first aid.
• Must meet all state required background checks
• Documentation of TB clearance within the last year
• Must be at least 18 years of age Caring and compassionate
• Excellent verbal and written expression Strong interpersonal skills
• Enjoys working with children, understands how they learn and is dedicated to creating a nurturing learning atmosphere for every child
• Willing and able to remember and uphold the philosophy, standards, policies, and procedures of IHM Child Care Center
• Willing and able to complete and maintain diocesan and state required annual training
• Assisting Lead Teacher in developing and leading daily lesson plans
• Helping to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized. Ensuring the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines
• Implementing the philosophy, standards, policies, and procedures of IHM Child Care Center Actively and appropriately engaging with children
• Assisting with daily parent communication Preparing materials for daily activity
• Helping to maintain records of attendance, arrival, and departure times Maintaining supervision of children
• Completing state required annual training in a timely manner
• Other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate by the director
Applicants should complete an application found here and send it along with a resume and cover letter to Mrs. Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.