St. Robert Catholic School is looking for a Child Care Lead Teacher in our STEM Play
Extension Child Care starting in August of 2019. This position is a part-time, afternoon
position from 2-6pm. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or Child Development
(or equivalent education and experience)
• Current certifications in infant, child, and adult CPR and first aid
• Blood Borne Pathogens training
• Twelve (12) clock hours of annual training in addition to the CPR and First aid
• Position requires the planning, organization, and implementation of the
appropriate curriculum for the Childcare Program.
– Use active, STEM based student-centered learning to develop student
– Work closely with preschool and elementary teachers to meet individual
– Collaborate with teachers to align curriculum from classroom to STEM
• Must have or take Virtus – Protecting God’s Children Training
• Candidate should be Catholic and uphold the teachings of the Catholic Church.
Please send electronic letters of interest and resumes, along with an employment application found here, to:
St. Robert Catholic School
Liz Peters, Principal