Job Opening: Part Time Child Care Aide
Immaculate Heart of Mary School, immersed in the teachings of the Catholic Church, is dedicated to providing excellent spiritual and academic formation in the development of well-rounded individuals centered in Christ.
IHM is seeking a part time child care aide. Our child care hours are 7 AM to 6 PM.
• Supervise and interact with children.
• Open or close Child Care building to children 3-years-old through 8th grade as needed, or aide during the day.
General duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Open Child Care building to children 3-years-old through 8th grade
• Instruct parents how to sign in their children and perform health screening
• Clean and disinfect surfaces and toys on a regular basis
• Daily reorganization of room (including removing chairs from tables and washing tables)
• Supervise and play with children
• Help maintain a functional and pleasant learning environment
• At all times demonstrate professional responsibility in enforcing diocesan and school policies and regulations.
• Maintain confidentiality of information, display sound judgment in dress and general behavior.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Highly ethical, maintaining personal and professional integrity
• Communicates well with adults and children
• Works cooperatively
• Interacts well with children
• At least 19 years old and high school diploma or GED
• Proof of freedom from communicable TB
• Clearance of comprehensive state background check
• VIRTUS training
• CPR and First Aid certification
Send Resume and Cover Letter, along with a diocesan employment application located here, to:
Holly Lake, Principal
Grand Rapids, MI 49506