St. Robert School is seeking an experienced candidate to fill the part-time position of Business Manager. The Business Manager role has primary responsibility for all administrative and operational activities associated with the areas of finance, human resources, budgeting and planning. The position will work closely with the Principal and School Board.
– Maintain the accuracy of all financial files and records
– Prepare monthly financial statements
– Maintain bank accounts, perform bank reconciliations and manage cash flow
– Prepare and administer annual budget process in collaboration with the Principal and School Board
– Responsible for payroll and the administration of salaries and benefit programs
– Coordinate school liability and property insurance and worker’s compensation program
– Act as liaison between St. Robert School, St. Robert Parish and the Grand Rapids Diocese
– Attend all Trustee and School Board meetings
– Attend all Diocesan meetings, as necessary, representing the School
– Maintain good working relationships and effective communication with the parish community and other outside groups
– Must be a practicing Catholic and adhere to the teachings of the Catholic Church
– Must maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in carrying out responsibilities
– Previous accounting experience required and must have knowledge of accounting principles and practices
– Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps and Quickbooks
– College degree desired (preferred in Business, Accounting, or related field) and/or five to ten (5-10) years business experience
Position reports to the Principal.
This position is part time and flexible, approximately 10 hours per week.
Please submit Cover Letter and Resume, along with a diocesan employment application located here, to: Liz Peters, Principal, email@example.com