GENERAL HELP – FOOD SERVICE MUSKEGON CATHOLIC CENTRAL
● Conscientious worker who follows all safety and sanitation rules set by the local
● Ability to properly maintain production records according to the standards set by
the local state and federal government.
● Excellent interpersonal skills, especially the ability to relate and communicate well
with co-workers, students, parents and staff.
● Strong self-motivation, with a team player approach and the flexibility to help
Food Service Director
(This job posting is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for the position)
● Operate POS computerized lunch program, Meal Magic
● Food handling and preparation
● Light paperwork processing
● Lifting a maximum of 50 pounds
● Performs other duties as assigned by the Food Service Director
● STARTING DATE Immediate
● TERMS This is a part-time school year (40 week) position, 9:30am – 1:30pm Monday
● SALARY RANGE Minimum wage
● POSTING DATE 12/03/2019
Please go to our website www.muskegoncatholic.org/jobs and click on the post to apply.