Muskegon Catholic Central
Sixth Grade Teacher
• Bachelor’s degree minimum
• Valid Michigan Teaching License
• Practicing Catholic
• Previous teaching experience preferred but not required
(This posting is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for the position)
• A strong understanding of current Diocese of Grand Rapids Standards
• Utilize best practice instructional strategies and research-based curriculum materials to meet the learning needs of students.
• Communicate effectively with students, staff members and parents.
• Incorporate the Catholic faith into daily instruction
• Effectively analyze data to make informed decisions on instructional practice and measure student proficiency
• Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all learners
• Utilize effective classroom management skills
• Positively collaborate with peers through Professional Learning Communities
• Attend professional development opportunities that promote improved instructional strategies and support researched-based resource material needed to implement the program successfully and support/maintain professional growth.
• Knowledge of and ability to use technology as an instructional tool
• Starting Date Immediate
• Terms This is a full time permanent position
• Salary Range Commensurate with MCC’s Operating Budget
• Posting Date 09/03/2020
• Closing Date 09/12/2020 or until filled
Please visit muskegoncatholic.org/jobs to view this posting and apply.