Muskegon Catholic Central
Sixth Grade Teacher
• Bachelor’s degree minimum
• Valid Michigan Teaching License
• Practicing Catholic
• Previous teaching experience preferred but not required
(This posting is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for the position)
• A strong understanding of current Diocese of Grand Rapids Standards
• Utilize best practice instructional strategies and research-based curriculum materials to meet the learning needs of students.
• Communicate effectively with students, staff members and parents.
• Incorporate the Catholic faith into daily instruction
• Effectively analyze data to make informed decisions on instructional practice and measure student proficiency
• Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all learners
• Utilize effective classroom management skills
• Positively collaborate with peers through Professional Learning Communities
• Attend professional development opportunities that promote improved instructional strategies and support researched-based resource material needed to implement the program successfully and support/maintain professional growth.
• Knowledge of and ability to use technology as an instructional tool
• STARTING DATE August 2020
• TERMS This is a full time permanent position
• SALARY RANGE Commensurate with MCC’s Operating Budget
• POSTING DATE 06/17/2020
• CLOSING DATE 08/22/2020 or until filled
Please click here to apply or visit our website at muskegoncatholic.org/jobs